2019 Mazda6 Redesign Details
The Mazda6 interior saw a lot of tech upgrades, making it an attractive and fun vehicle to drive around Parkland.
- New front seats are wider and offer more padding for added comfort while on the go
- 7-inch instrument cluster places all your pertinent information right in your direct line of sight
- Ventilated seating also keeps you cool on those warm days
- 8-inch MAZDA CONNECT™️ infotainment screen keeps your music, contacts, and info all in one place
- Head-up display ensures drivers always keep their eyes on the road
Exterior redesign features have also been added to this model to give you a better overall driving experience and capture attention wherever you go. These features include:
- Directly mounted steering rack gives you more control and a better feel while behind the wheel
- New grille comes standard with LED headlights on each side for better visibility
- 17- and 19-inch wheel designs are available so you can move through town in style
- New Mazda6 colors, including Sumptuous Soul Red Crystal, are now available to truly make your vehicle stand out
All Coral Springs drivers want the right amount of power on the roads, and the 2019 Mazda6 engine changes give you just that. This new model comes with a new turbocharged 2.5L four-cylinder engine that delivers more horsepower and torque than previous engines, specifically 310 hp and 227 lb-ft of torque. The turbocharged engine is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, but if you opt for the standard 2.5L engine, you’ll have a 6-speed manual transmission.
Explore the Mazda6 at Lou Bachrodt Mazda Coconut Creek
When you’re ready to take the Mazda6 sedan home, or to find out more about the Mazda6 price, head to Lou Bachrodt Mazda Coconut Creek. We have a nice selection of Mazda models to choose from, so find your new, used, or CPO vehicle, apply for financing and bring your favorite home today.
*2018 model shown